Mild poltergeist phenomenon has also been reported in the building, as has the sighting of a ghostly little girl.
- The Stormy Adventure of Abbie Burgess, Lighthouse Keeper (Historys Kid Heroes).
- Ghost Hunts Somerset | Haunted Evenings Events.
- Stille Nacht: Ein Winterthriller (German Edition).
- Blood Wine: A Quin and Morgan Mystery.
- The real witch Of Hamdon Hill – Alastair Swinnerton.
- Dulce corazón (Jazmín) (Spanish Edition).
The area has also been home to sea serpent reports. The smell of his tobacco smoke and the steady pacing footsteps has unnerved several members of staff.
The mill was also haunted by the shade of a man who hanged himself behind the building. A very similar creature was seen in , as it passed through a car, shaking the occupant.
While one witness thought it looked like a man wearing waterproof clothing, others thought that the ghost's dress looked more medieval and speculated it may have been a Knight Templar, the organisation of which once owned lands around the city. Ghostly footsteps and strange tapping plagued the family here, with much of the activity centred around their baby's cot.
The A-to-Z of Yeovil's History
The family were moved out after sound recordings picked up a constant metallic vibrating sound, which the council believed to be a health hazard. It is unclear whether this is the same entity as the black monk that also haunts the area.
A poltergeist was blamed for moving pots of paint around the site. It is not known whether the spook now frequents the new building on site, the Galleries Shopping Centre. First Previous Records 76 - of In the census George was listed with his parents and six siblings at South Street, Crewkerne.
By the time of the census year old George, still living at home, was listed as a printer's apprentice. Pulman encouraged George's interest in rural life, particularly in regard to old legends and customs.
ghosts of the south west - strange somerset stories from the paranormal database
Many of his interesting articles were published and finally brought out in book form under the title of "Ghosts and Legends of South Somerset". In , while still living at home with his parents in Crewkerne, George listed his occupation as a printer.
- Métiers du service public dans les quartiers sensibles: La formation-accompagnement des agents de Service-Public (Questions contemporaines) (French Edition).
- Una Lágrima en La Bruma (Spanish Edition).
- Chemical World;
- Colon Cancer: How to Prevent it or Survive it in 12 Easy Steps.
- Siege of Stalwart (Dusk of Eritum).
- The Race: A Philosophical Journey.
- Want to Investigate the UK's Most Haunted locations?.
In the summer of George married Julia Bishop at Exeter. They were to have one daughter, Edith Jane, who sadly died at the age of 28 in In he joined the head office of the "Western Gazette" and "Pulman's Weekly News" where after serving as a reporter and a sub-editor, he was appointed editor in The census listed George and his family plus a domestic servant living at 7 Wyndham Street.
George listed his occupation as journalist. His daughter Edith died in and by George and Julia, together with a servant, were living at 3 South Western Terrace.